Software License Agreement
- GENERAL: This license agreement between you and Starfall Education ("Starfall") sets out the terms and conditions of your online access to the membership areas of Starfall.com ("the Website") for the term of the license (one year unless otherwise specified).
- COPYING: You have full permission to download and copy printouts for use in your classroom or home, but commercial use, resale, distribution, or posting on another website is not permitted.
RESTRICTIONS: The limitation on the number of users that may access the Website depends on the type of membership as follows:
Home Membership: One account for use by member's immediate family. Not valid for schools, businesses, or other organizations. 365 days.
Teacher's Membership: One Teacher and up to 6 simultaneous students. Teacher may use in classroom and authorize a computer or mobile device at home. Media lab not permitted. Not valid for student home use. 365 days.
Classroom Membership: One Classroom at school. Media Lab is not permitted unless school has only one classroom per grade level. Teacher may authorize a computer or mobile device at home. Not valid for student home use. 365 days.
School Membership: One school campus. Media Lab(s) and classroom computers permitted. Each teacher from that school may authorize a computer or mobile device at home. Not valid for student home use. 365 days.
- TRANSFER: You may not sub-license or transfer the license to another party. It is for your use only.
- REFUND: Members may cancel and request a refund at any time within 30 days of payment.
- COPYRIGHT: Software and website content is owned by Starfall Education and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any copying or re-distribution of the Program or any portion of our software, except as expressly permitted in the License Agreement, is a violation of the legal rights of Starfall Education.
- WARRANTY: Starfall warrants that it has the right to license you to use this service. Starfall's total liability and your exclusive remedy (unless otherwise specified by local law) shall be a refund of your license fee. Except as provided above, the service is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER STARFALL NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, NOR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE.
- TERMINATION: This License is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any terms of this agreement.
- GENERAL: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA.
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact us at:
P.O. Box 359
Boulder, Colorado 80306
Phone: 888-857-8990 (or 303-417-6414 outside US)