School, Classroom, and Teacher members can now set up home access for enrolled students using the new Group Access feature. This feature enables you to create a separate Group ID that can be distributed to student parents/guardians for use at home.
To set up Group Access:
- Sign in to Starfall.com and go to the Account Settings page. You should see a new section at the bottom labeled Home Use.
- In the Home Use section, click the Group Access button.
- Follow the prompts to register your account for Group Access.
- Follow the instructions on the Group Access Form to create Group ID and password.
- Share the Group ID and password with the parents/guardians of your students.
Instructions for parents:
- Go to www.starfall.com or open the Starfall App.
- Click the Sign In link.
- Enter your Group ID and password into the Email and Password fields.
- Click Sign In.