All worksheet generators and custom printables have a Resource Menu on the left side of the screen with options to customize different portions of the worksheet or card before you save or print. You can populate the worksheet or card to align with a specific week from our Starfall curricula or enter your own words. You can also customize portions of the worksheet; for example, you can change the number of items that appear on the page or include different images from the list provided.
Additionally, most classroom resources—generators, custom printables, and projectables—have a Resource Toolbar on the right or bottom of the screen with several available actions:
- Exit: Close a classroom resource and return to the resource index.
- Print: Print a worksheet or card. See “How do I print a worksheet or custom printable?" for further details.
- Save: Save a worksheet or card as a PDF once you’ve customized it.
- Fullscreen: Remove toolbars to display only the worksheet, custom printable, or projectable on a Smartboard or screen.
- Type Style: Change the font in all worksheet generators, custom printables, or projectables between Block and Slant (previously known as Manuscript/D’Nealian). See "How do I change the font from Block to Manuscript (slant)?" for further details.
- Feedback: Send us feedback about the site.
- Pin Me: Pin the resource to your Pinterest board.
- Common Core: Display or hide the Common Core standard for the worksheet.