You can use the access code you received via email to create a new membership account by going to Starfall.com on either a desktop or mobile device.
- Go to Starfall.com in a web browser.
- Click the “Sign In” link in the top right of the page.
- Enter your access code in the yellow area on the right labeled "Have an Access Code?” The dashes are optional but the code must not contain spaces.
- Click the "Register your Access Code" button.
- On the Membership Form, enter an email address and password to create your membership account. If you are sharing this account with others, choose an email you can access if you later need to reset the password. Additionally, choose a password that is not confidential to you personally and that you can share with anyone else who may need to sign in with this membership.
- Use this email address and password to sign in on each device. The number of devices is determined by your level of membership. See Help me choose a membership for more information about how many devices are allowed for each membership type.
If you require additional assistance, please contact us.