Starfall offers two ways to access premium content: Memberships and Subscriptions. These options both offer access to the Starfall activities and games that you know and love. But there are a few differences between the two as highlighted below.
A Starfall App Subscription is purchased through an app store (Apple or Google Play), and provides access to all activities on Starfall.com and the Starfall.com App on devices connected to your store account. Subscriptions are offered for a small monthly fee and renew automatically until canceled. Subscriptions must be canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to avoid rolling into an additional month. A subscription:
- Is valid for home and family use only
- Grants access to the website at www.starfall.com using a browser on any device; within the Starfall.com App, you may access premium content only on the device(s) connected to your Google Play or App Store account
- Is only available as an in-app purchase via the Starfall App
A Starfall Membership can be purchased directly from Starfall, and generally lasts for a full one-year period for a single, one-time payment. Memberships do not renew automatically and will expire on their own after the membership period ends. A Membership:
- Is valid for either home and family use (Home Membership) or for institutional use with students who are at school or learning from home (Teacher, Classroom, or School Membership)
- Allows access to premium content on all platforms, including the Starfall.com website and the Starfall.com App on iOS, Android, and Kindle devices
- Is only available for purchase directly from Starfall via Starfall.com or the Starfall Store
If you have questions or would like assistance to decide which option is best for you, please contact us.