Connection: The Starfall website and the Starfall App require internet access. The other individual apps for tablet and mobile, both free and available for purchase, are designed for offline use and do not require internet access.
Devices and Browsers: For Starfall version 2 using HTML5, we encourage you to use the latest browser versions. See related articles below for supported devices and browsers.
Older Devices and Browsers: The original Starfall website using the Adobe Flash Plugin is available for older browsers and devices through 2019. If your system is too old for HTML5, you will be served the original Starfall using the older Flash technology.
Tablets and Mobile Devices: Starfall apps are available for Amazon Kindle, Google Android, and Apple iOS devices. For Apple devices, we recommend upgrading to at least iOS version 6. For Android devices, apps are supported on Android 4. Visit the Starfall App Catalog for more details. Browsers on tablets and mobile devices are also supported with Starfall Version 2 using HTML5.
- Device and browser support for desktop
- Device and browser support for tablet and mobile phone
- Older device and browser support for desktop using Adobe Flash Plugin
- What domains should be whitelisted to allow Starfall to run on my network?
- What's new in Starfall Version 2?